College Students

It is not necessary for college students to transfer their Referee State Affiliation if they are attending school out-of-state.  If you wish to referee while attending an out-of-state school, you may:

  • Contact the ISRC Office at for assistance (this is the better option), or
  • Contact the local Referee State Office where you are attending school to assist you in obtaining Assignor information for games during your college years.

The Illinois Soccer Referee Committee conducts RECERTIFICATION CLINCIS for college students during school breaks (Thanksgiving break, Christmas holiday break, immediately after New Year's, and usually two in May after colleges are dismissed for the year). 

If you wish to take your clinic in the state you are attending school, you may do so.  However, our Office has experienced major delays in receiving this information and, therefore, listing you in ISRC's Referee Database.  It is much simpler if you find a clinic during the above time periods mentioned to complete your requirements in Illinois.