EFFECTIVE 2015 --- (updated 1-12-15): Requirements are listed below and must be completed within a 12 month period. ALL Upgrades begin through the ISRC Office. Contact the Office with any questions (847-690-9881).
PLEASE READ 1-8 before starting the process:
- Allow 2 outdoor Soccer Seasons for completion of Upgrade Process (may not take this long, but please allow for this time frame).
- PLEASE USE USSF Game Record Form posted - DO NOT change or make up your own form. Otherwise, will be returned to be submitted on correct form.
- ALLOW 6-8 WEEKS for review and approval of game record (may not take this long, but please allow for this time frame).
- Game Record Form (Game Record is cumulative, NOT for an individual year)
- ASSESSMENT REQUESTS must be submitted to the ISRC Office on the appropriate form, with payment, at least 2 weeks prior to the game (do not email or fax). NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Game Record must be approved before ANY assessments can be scheduled).
- Any out-of-state assessment MUST be pre-approved by the SDA with notification made to the ISRC Office.
- Upgrade Assessment Form to Grade 6 (ALL games must be USSF-affiliated games. Tournament Games do NOT count for upgrade to Grade 6.)
- Final Request Form Submit Form and Check to Illinois Soccer Referee Committee, 1655 S. Arlington Heights Office, Suite 207, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 after you have successfully completed all requirements.
GRADE 7 REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum age 18
- GAME RECORD--Cumulative (75 games as a Center Referee assignment at U-16 and above) submitted to info@IllinoisSoccerRefereeCommittee.org
- GRADE 7 CLINIC/Exam with minimum score of 80%.
- FITNESS TEST or ASSESSMENT - not required to upgrade, but will need to maintain if doing certain level games.
- If Fitness Test and Assessment is required, will need to take USSF Women's Referee Interval/Sprint Fitness Test and have one assessment in the center.
GRADE 6 REQUIREMENTS:
- GAME RECORD MUST be submitted and approved before any assessments may be scheduled. Submit to Info@IllinoisSoccerRefereeCommittee.org. (Required to have 100 Centers and 25 AR's as follows):
- 75 Centers at U-17 and above AND,
- 25 Centers on Division 1 games, for a total of 100 Centers, AND
- 25 AR's at U-17 and above.
- STATE Clinic/Exam with minimum score of 80%
- FITNESS TEST (must pass USSF Women's Referee Interval/Sprint Fitness Test
- ASSESSMENTS (must wait 6 months from date of last upgrade before requesting assessments). MUST pass two field assessments in the Center (one must be on an adult league Division 1 game), and pass one field assessment as an Assistant Referee in U-17 competitive league or higher.
GRADE 5 REQUIREMENTS:
- Contact the ISRC Office at info@IllinoisSoccerRefereeCommittee.org with questions.