Procedure (must be done each calendar year):
No assessments will be scheduled without prior payment. We make every effort to accommodate requests for assessments. However, we are sometimes unable to obtain an assessor depending upon amount of time given to schedule the assessment or other events and activities that might be taking place.
You have two options to request a Maintenance Assessment:
- If you have a game assignment, the appropriate "Maintenance Assessment Form" below can be completed and submitted with your check to the ISRC Office at the address below. We require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to schedule and ensure availability of assessor. NO requests by e-mail or fax will be accepted. We cannot guarantee an assessor can be scheduled without proper notice.
- If you DO NOT have a game assignment, complete the form, leaving the game information blank, and submit the form with your check to the address below. You may then follow-up by e-mail to Info@IllinoisSoccerRefereeCommittee.org when you receive the game assignment. We will accept an e-mail giving us your game information with 7 business days notice if check and form are already in the ISRC business office. Again, we cannot guarantee an assessor can be scheduled without proper notice. However, this option may speed up the process.
Illinois Soccer Referee Committee
1655 S. Arlington Heights Rd. - Suite 207
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
ANNUAL REQUIREMENTS for maintenance assessments for those referees who need them are listed by grade level as follows:
- Referee Grade 7 - One developmental assessment at any level designated by the state (U-17 or higher recommended), if adopted by state. May also be completed at a tournament if the game is at least U-15 or higher.
- Referee Grade 6 - Two assessments as a referee. One must be on an adult/amateur match.
- Referee Grade 5 - National Candidates - completed through the USSF.