OUT-OF-STATE Referees MUST contact ISRC office for IL requirements before being assigned to any USSF-affiliated games in Illinois (allow 2 weeks notice for requirements)!
ASSIGNOR CODE OF ETHICS
- I will maintain the utmost respect for referees and other officials of the game and I will conduct myself honorably at all times.
- I will make the assignments based on what is good for the game and what is good for the referee.
- As a member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, my actions will reflect credit upon the organization.
- I will contribute to the continuous development of referees in the National Referee Development Program.
- I will conduct myself ethically and professionally in the assignment process.
- I will respect the rights and dignity of all the referees and I will not criticize them unless it is in private, constructive, and for their benefit.
- I will offer equal opportunity to all quality referees and I will not discriminate against or take undue advantage of any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- I will cooperate fully in the timely resolution of any grievance hearing or complaint.
- I consider it a privilege to be a part of the U.S. Soccer Federation and my actions will reflect credit upon that organization or its affiliates.
- I will safeguard the confidentiality of the U.S. Soccer registered referee list.
- I will give priority to U.S. Soccer affiliated games when assigning games.
- The use of U.S. Soccer affiliated game assignments shall not be used to persuade U.S. Soccer registered referees to accept game assignments for non-members of U.S. Soccer.