WHAT CLINIC SHOULD I ATTEND?
MAY NOT arrive late or leave early for any clinic!!!
Please EDIT your account and change your Referee Grade level if you were a NEW Referee last year. If unsure of your grade level, contact the ISRC Office at 847-690-9881. Click on the first "bullet" to the left for Instructions on how to edit your account.
GRADE LEVELS REFER TO
REFEREE GRADES, NOT SCHOOL GRADES!
PRINT copy for your records!
CLINIC SEASON IS JANUARY THROUGH BEGINNING OF APRIL - (There are a few exceptions so it is important to check the web-site regularly)
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL REFEREES:
- MAY NOT arrive late or leave early for a clinic - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- MUST attend a clinic each year and pass a written exam each year for their Referee grade level. (Referee Grades 1-7 have additional requirements they must meet each year.)
- MUST pay Clinic/USSF Registration fee each year.
- MUST complete a Background Check, if 18 years or older, to officiate at any IYSA Youth Games. If you turn 18 years old during the course of the year, you must complete a Background Check at the time of your 18th birthday.
- MAY NOT register for more than one Referee clinic at a time.
- Clinics are posted as they are received by the ISRC Office.
- USSF has no minimum age requirement for USSF Referees.
- No "wait lists" are maintained by the ISRC Office.
COST - (Clinic and USSF Registration Fees are posted for each clinic):
- New Referees, Grade 8 Recertifying Referees, and Grade 12 Assistant Referees pay both Clinic fees and USSF Registration fees at clinic.
- Grade 9 Recreational Referees pay USSF Registration fee at their clinic.
- Cash or check, payable to "ISRC" for fees (we DO NOT accept credit cards).
- Separate checks when paying for more than one person.
- Separate checks for each registration if you have multiple registrations (Referee, Assignor, Assessor, and/or Instructor).