PRINT copy of following information for your records, then go to Certification (NEW) or Recertification Requirements for 2015 changes!!
MAY NOT arrive late or leave early for any clinic!!!
Please EDIT your account and change your Referee Grade level if you were a NEW Referee last year. If unsure of your grade level, contact the ISRC Office at 847-690-9881. Click on the first "bullet" to the left for Instructions on how to edit your account.
GRADE LEVELS REFER TO
REFEREE GRADES, NOT SCHOOL GRADES!
(CLINIC SEASON IS JANUARY THROUGH BEGINNING OF APRIL!!)
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL REFEREES:
- MAY NOT arrive late or leave early for a clinic - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- MUST attend a clinic each year and pass a written exam each year for their Referee grade level. (Referee Grades 1-7 have additional requirements they must meet each year.)
- MUST pay Clinic/USSF Registration fee each year.
- MUST complete a Background Check, if 18 years or older, to officiate any USSF-affiliated Game (includes both Youth and Adult/Amateur games). If you turn 18 years old during the course of the year, you must complete a Background Check on or before your 18th birthday.
- MAY NOT register for more than one Referee clinic at a time.
- Clinics are posted as they are received by the ISRC Office.
- No "wait lists" are maintained by the ISRC Office.
COST - (Clinic and USSF Registration Fees are posted for each clinic):
- New and Recertifying Referees pay both Clinic fee and USSF Registration fee at clinic. These Clinics are posted on our website beginning late October/early November.
- Grade 12 Assistant Referee designation has been eliminated by USSF, effective 2015. Current Grade 12 Assistant Referees will need to take the Entry level course.
- Grade 9 Recreational Referees also pay both Clinic fee and USSF Registration fee at their clinic. These Clinics are NOT posted on our website.
- Cash or check, payable to "ISRC" for fees (we DO NOT accept credit cards).
- Separate checks when paying for more than one person.
- Separate checks for each registration if you have multiple registrations (Referee, Assignor, Assessor, and/or Instructor).