PRINT copy of following information for your records, then go to Certification (NEW) or Recertification Requirements for 2015 changes!!
Please EDIT your account and change your Referee Grade level if you were a NEW Referee last year. If unsure of your grade level, contact the ISRC Office at 847-690-9881. Click on the first "bullet" to the left for Instructions on how to edit your account.
GRADE LEVELS REFER TO
REFEREE GRADES, NOT SCHOOL GRADES!
(CLINIC SEASON IS primarily January through beginning of April!!)
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL REFEREES:
- MAY NOT arrive late or leave early for a clinic - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- MUST attend a clinic each year and pass a written exam each year for their Referee grade level. Higher Grade Referees have additional requirements.
- MUST pay Clinic/USSF Registration fee each year.
- MUST complete a Background Check, if 18 years or older.
- MAY NOT register for more than one Referee clinic at a time.
- Clinics are posted as they are received by the ISRC Office.
- No "wait lists" are maintained by the ISRC Office.
COST - (Clinic and USSF Registration Fees are posted for each clinic):
- Pay at clinic (ALL Referees)
- Cash or check, payable to "ISRC" for fees (DO NOT accept credit cards).
- Separate checks when paying for more than one person
- Grade 9 Recreational Referees also pay both Clinic fee and USSF Registration fee at their clinic. These Clinics are NOT posted on our website.
- Grade 12 Assistant Referee designation has been eliminated by USSF, effective 2015. Contact the ISRC Office with questions.